Data protection declaration from www.websign.at
This website collects personal data from its users.
This document can be printed for storage purposes using the “Print” command in the browser.
Provider and responsible party
Websign - Bahnhofstraße 24/45, 8054 Graz
Provider’s email address: email@example.com
Types of data collected
Among the types of personal data that this website collects, by itself or through third parties, there are: trackers; Usage Data.
Personal data may be provided voluntarily by the user or, in the case of usage data, collected automatically when using this website.
Unless otherwise stated, the provision of all data requested by this website is mandatory. If the user refuses to provide the data, this may result in this website not being able to provide its services to the user. In cases where this website expressly states that the provision of personal data is voluntary, users may choose not to provide this data without any consequences for the availability or functionality of the service.
Users who are unsure about which personal data is mandatory can contact the provider.
Users are responsible for all third party personal data obtained, published or disclosed through this website and confirm that they have obtained consent to transmit personal data of any third parties to this website.
Type and location of data processing
The provider processes user data in a proper manner and takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access and unauthorized transfer, alteration or destruction of data.
Data processing is carried out using computers or IT-based systems according to organizational procedures and procedures that are specifically aimed at the stated purposes. In addition to the controller, other people could also be internal (human resources, sales, marketing, legal department, system administrators) or external - and in this case, if necessary, designated by the controller as processors (such as technical service providers, delivery companies, hosting providers, IT companies, etc.). Communications agencies) - operate this website and thus have access to the data. A current list of these participants can be requested from the provider at any time.
Legal basis for processing
The provider may only process users’ personal data if one of the following points applies:
- Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes. Note: Some legislations may allow the provider to process personal data until the user objects to such processing (“opt-out”), without having to rely on consent or any other of the following legal bases. However, this does not apply if the processing of personal data is subject to European data protection law;
- the data collection is necessary for the fulfillment of a contract with the user and/or for pre-contractual measures therefrom;
- the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the provider is subject;
- the processing is related to a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of public authority vested in the provider;
- the processing is necessary to protect the legitimate interests of the provider or a third party.
In any case, the provider will be happy to provide information about the specific legal basis on which the processing is based, in particular whether the provision of personal data is a legal or contractual obligation or a prerequisite for concluding a contract.
The data is processed at the provider's branch and at all other locations where the entities involved in data processing are located.
Depending on the user's location, data transfers may involve the transfer of the user's data to a country other than their own. To find out more about the place of processing of the transmitted data, users can consult the section detailing the processing of personal data.
Users also have the right to be informed about the legal basis for data transfer to a country outside the European Union or to an international organization governed by international law or founded by two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as the information provided by the provider to be informed about the security measures taken to protect their data.
If such a transfer takes place, the User can find out more about it by checking the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Provider using the information provided in the contact section.
Personal data will be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose for which it was collected.
- Personal data collected for the purpose of fulfilling a contract concluded between the provider and the user will be stored until this contract has been fully fulfilled.
- Personal data collected to protect the legitimate interests of the provider will be retained for as long as necessary to fulfill these purposes. Users can obtain more information about the Provider's legitimate interests in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Provider.
In addition, the provider is permitted to store personal data for a longer period of time if the user has consented to such processing, as long as the consent is not revoked. In addition, the provider may be obliged to retain personal data for a longer period if this is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
After the retention period has expired, personal data will be deleted. Therefore, the right to information, the right to deletion, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be exercised after the retention period has expired.
Purposes of processing
Personal data about the User is collected to enable the Provider to provide the Service, comply with its legal obligations, respond to enforcement requests, protect its rights and interests (or those of Users or third parties), detect malicious or fraudulent activities. In addition, data is collected for the following purposes: Analytics.
Users can find further detailed information on these processing purposes and the personal data used for each purpose in the “Detailed information on the processing of personal data” section of this document.
Detailed information about the processing of personal data
Personal data is collected for the following purposes using the following services:
The services listed in this section enable the provider to monitor and analyze data traffic and track user behavior.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS (GOOGLE LLC)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google LLC (“Google”). Google uses the data collected to track and examine how this website is used, to compile reports on its activities and to share them with other Google services.
Google may use the data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Personal data processed: usage data; Tracker.
The rights of users
Users can exercise certain rights regarding their data processed by the provider.
In particular, users have the right to do the following:
- Revoke your consent at any time. If the user has previously consented to the processing of personal data, they can revoke their consent at any time.
- Object to the processing of your data. The user has the right to object to the processing of their data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further information on this is listed below.
- Receive information regarding your data. The user has the right to find out whether the data is being processed by the provider, to receive information about individual aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the data.
- Have it checked and corrected. The user has the right to check the accuracy of his data and to request that it be updated or corrected.
- Request restriction of the processing of your data. Users have the right to restrict the processing of their data under certain circumstances. In this case, the provider will not process the data for any purpose other than storage.
- Request deletion or other removal of personal data. Under certain circumstances, users have the right to request that the provider delete their data.
- Receive your data and have it transferred to another person responsible. The user has the right to receive his data in a structured, common and machine-readable format and, if technically possible, to have it transmitted to another person responsible without hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the data are processed by automated means and the processing is based on the user's consent, on a contract to which the user is a party or on pre-contractual obligations.
- Give a complaint. Users have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority.
Details on the right to object to processing
If personal data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of a sovereign authority vested in the provider or to safeguard the legitimate interests of the provider, the user may object to this processing by providing a justification that relates to his or her particular situation.
Users are informed that they can object to the processing of personal data for direct advertising at any time without giving reasons. Users can find out whether the provider processes personal data for direct marketing purposes in the relevant sections of this document.
How the rights can be exercised
All requests to exercise user rights can be directed to the provider using the contact details provided in this document. Applications can be exercised free of charge and will be processed by the provider as early as possible, at the latest within one month.
Further information about the collection and processing of data
The user's personal data may be processed by the provider for legal enforcement purposes within or in preparation for legal proceedings arising from the improper use of this website or the associated services.
The user declares that he is aware that the provider could be required by the authorities to release personal data.
Further information about the user's personal data
System logs and maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, this website and third-party services may collect files that record interaction with this website (System logs) or use other personal data (such as IP address) for this purpose.
Further information about the collection or processing of personal data can be requested from the provider at any time using the contact details listed.
How “Do Not Track” requests are handled
This website does not support Do Not Track requests through web browsers.
Users can find out whether integrated third-party services support the non-tracking protocol in the data protection declaration of the respective service.
The provider reserves the right to make changes to this data protection declaration at any time by informing users on this page and, if necessary, via this website and/or - where technically and legally possible - by sending a message using the user's contact details available to the provider. Users are therefore advised to access this page regularly and in particular to check the date of the last change stated at the bottom of the page.
If changes affect data use based on the user's consent, the provider will - if necessary - obtain new consent.
Definitions and legal information
PERSONAL INFORMATION (OR DATA)
Any information from which the identity of a natural person is or can be determined, directly or in conjunction with other information.
Information that this website (or third party services that this website uses) collects automatically, e.g. E.g.: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers of users using this website, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses, the time of the request, the method used to send the request to the server , the size of the received response file, the numerical code that shows the status of the server response (successful result, error, etc.), the country of origin, the functions of the browser and operating system used by the user, the various times per call (e.g. B. how much time was spent on each page of the application) and information about the path followed within an application, in particular the order of pages visited, as well as other information about the device's operating system and/or the user's IT environment .
The person using this website, who, unless otherwise specified, is the same as the data subject.
The natural person to whom the personal data relates.
PROCESSOR (OR DATA PROCESSOR)
RESPONSIBLE (OR PROVIDER, PARTIALLY ALSO OWNER)
The natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data and the means used for this purpose, including the security measures relating to the operation and use of this website. Unless otherwise stated, the person responsible is the natural or legal person through whom this website is offered.
THIS WEBSITE (OR THIS APPLICATION)
The hardware or software tool used to collect and process the user's personal data.
The service offered through this website as described in the relevant Terms and Conditions (if any) and on this website/application.
EUROPEAN UNION (OR EU)
Unless otherwise stated, all references in this document to the European Union refer to all current Member States of the European Union and the European Economic Area (EEA).
Cookies are trackers that consist of a small data set stored in the user's browser.
The term tracker refers to any technology - e.g. B. cookies, unique identifiers, web beacons, embedded scripts, e-tags or fingerprinting - through which users can be tracked, e.g. B. by enabling access to or storage of information on the user device.